SPICEJET AIRWAYS.
I would say F**k You. I do not normally use profanities in my writing. But in this case I will make an exception and will go ahead and say FUCK YOU.
So we booked a ticket (PNR I1T5HL snapshot attached) for our return journey on 5th September 2014. The flight ( SG 894) was scheduled for departure at 11:05 am on 16 December 2014. First that flight was pre-poned by 20 minutes due to introduction of winter schedule (whatever the fuck that means)
Then it got cancelled due to OPERATIONAL REASONS. the inconvenience was REGRETTED and the flight was rescheduled (new number SG 832) at 1530 on 16th December 2014.
Okay. Shit happens and also I am not a VVIP so my time is not as precious as theirs. So I accepted that.
Then you re-scheduled it again at 1720 on 16th DEcember for OPERATIONAL FUCKING REASONS. and the in-convenience was again duly regretted (you f**king a-holes).
Still it is okay. 2 more hours wasted. What does it matter. We are common men. 2 hours -20 hours everything is acceptable for us isn't it ??
So I checked yesterday and today morning about the flight status. It showed confirmed. I reached airport and tried to check in and guess what ??
The flight is FUCKING CANCELLED.
I feel profanities in english is not enough for you guys and I should switch over to shudhh desi gaalis , but let's not stoop to that level.
No e-mail, no sms, no phone calls. Just single line reply "Sorry sir. The Flight is cancelled , You can go for full refund."
"But I need to get back to delhi."
"Sorry sir, "no other option is available"
" But you must do something. Fis us in some other flight. Or maybe re-schedule it"
"Sorry sir. No other option is available"
"But what am I supposed to do?"
"You can go for full refund"
"But I need to get back to Delhi. Why there was no prior information?"
"Sorry sir. The flight got cancelled just now" (In fact there was a case where a guy had got the boarding pass. Even checked in his luggage. He saw people shouting in front of Spicejet counter so he came to enquire and only then he got the information that flight is cancelled)
"But tell me what to do?"
"you can go for full refund"
"But what good will it do? Right now the flights will cost upwards of 15K and I booked the flight for 4.5K. Will you pay the difference?"
"No sir. We will refund the amount paid by you at the time of booking".
"But this is absolute rubbish"
"You may lodge a complain at the customer care" (The numbers do not usually gets connected. One have to try at least 30 times to get through once. And even then they will put you on hold for at least 25 minutes.)
Luckily we got another flight and we are back to Delhi.
So SPICEJET . FUCK. YOU.
It is my humble request to anyone who reads this, "If you know me and think of me as a reliable person. NEVER EVER TRAVEL THROUGH SPICEJET. If you do not know me, trust me on this and NEVER EVER TRAVEL THROUGH SPICEJET."

No comments:
Post a Comment