Monday, March 17, 2014

Just one more time

Just one more time..
I long to see you..
To hold your arm..
As you look into my eye..
I want to feel your touch..
Just one more time..
Just one more time..
I long to call you..
To hear your voice..
As you speak your heart..
I want to talk to you..
Just one more time..
Just one more time..
I want to sit by your side..
To feel your perfume..
As you lean on my arm..
I want to hug you..
Just one more time..
Just one more time..
I wish you smiled at me..
while pushing your hair
behind your ears..
As I try to decide..
Who is more beautiful..
You or your smile..
Just one more time..
Just one more time..
I wish you were here..
To add more perfect scenarios
In my imagination..
To fuel my thoughts
Of a possible life together..
To listen to my ramblings
Which irritates everyone else..
To brighten up my day
With just your smile..
To call me by the name you gave me..
Just one more time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Where did you hide this facet of yours? I like the way you express the beauty of love. It's simple but heart touching. Keep writing.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarneet. this facet was always there, I just needed loneliness to bring it out :) Thanks :)

      Delete